Losing weight is a daily struggle for many people in this world. It can be even harder for celebrities, as they are constantly in the eye of the public and being judged for not only what they wear, but how they look in it. That is why so many celebrities have to be on diets, but diets that work for their bodies. We all know that diets can work for someone, but not for someone else. Because of that, we are sharing these five celebrity diet secrets with you.
1 – Miley Cyrus
Since her time on Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus has changed a lot. She has lost weight and definitely toned up. Many thought she had some kind of eating disorder, but it looks like it was one simple thing: she got rid of gluten! Miley eats a gluten-free diet to help keep her body slim, as well as Pilates.
2 – Kate Hudson
Kate Hudson uses an app many people use, MyFitnessPal. She may have become a little OCD about it though, as she tracked and watched everything so much, she started to memorize the calories in everything. So, before even tracking anything, she knows what the calories are when it hits her plate. That is very key, as this helps her know what should and shouldn’t be going in her mouth.
3 – Eva Mendes
This is a new one I had never heard of before, but Mendes took on the five factor diet to lose 15 pounds. This diet consists of five meals a day, which all consist of five ingredients. The target for these ingredients are protein, unsaturated fats, fiber, carbs and a drink containing no sugar. Plus, she allowed herself a cheat day.
4 – Megan Fox
This could be a hard one for many people, but Megan Fox said she didn’t work out much after having her first baby in 2012. What did she do instead to lose that baby weight? It looks like she cut out dairy and it worked wonders for her, so get rid of that dairy people!
5 – Jillian Michaels
She is a trainer, so she knows what she is talking about, right? Jillian Michaels says she does an 80/20 diet, where 80% of the calories she consumes in a day are healthy calories. The other 20% of calories are for something fun. Michaels says this allows her to not feel deprived every day.